Focuses on a virtualization technique that involves
partitioning a physical server into smaller or virtual servers through a software.
- Allows multiple operating system at the same time.
- Creates robust and high availability feature to support
business continuity plans.
A software centric architecture that integrates computing, storage, networking and virtualization resources in a commodity hardware box.
- Allows Integrated Technologies to be managed in a single system through a common toolset only.
- Timeless expansion system through additional nodes on the base unit.
- Highly effective for virtualized workloads.
Software Defined Network (SDN)
Architects to enable network intelligence and central control or program through a single software. How?
- Creates and control a virtual network or a traditional hardware through a software.
- Manages the entire network consistently and holistically regardless of the existing network technology.
Enterprise Network Solution
Encompasses analytics, monitoring and security installation to further optimize business operations.
- Linking all departments and working groups through their hardware devices ensuring EFFECTIVE and PRODUCTIVE information exchange.
- Providing FAST and RELIABLE connectivity for users and applications
- SIMPLIFIED networking and SECURITY across wired and wireless infrastructure.
Structured Cabling System
- Creating flexible cabling infrastructure to support cone and edge devices.
- Universally linking everything together from voice and data to multimedia and network services e.g ISDN, ADSL, WAN and LAN.
- Strategic planning, design, installation and maintenance of the cabling system.
Information Life Cycle Management
Monitoring & Management